Help Center

How do I change my mailing address?

Please send us a new proof of residence to [email protected] from the email address attached to your Paymium account.

Please provide us with one of the documents below:
- a bill (water, energy, landline, mobile or internet supplier) in your name and less than 3 months old,
- the latest tax notices,
- a statement or invoice from the housing insurance company,
- a rent receipt (from a social organisation or estate agency),
- a proof of council tax,
- a statement from the family allowance fund mentioning the aid related to the accommodation.

If you do not have a receipt in your name, please provide us with:
- A handwritten and signed statement from the person who is hosting you, stating that you are living there,
- A scan of the front and back identity document of the person hosting you,
- A scan of the proof of residence of the person hosting you that is less than 3 months old.

Want to start now ?
Join the first European crypto exchange and jump in the future .
Create your accountContact