Help Center

I do not have proof of residence in my name.

If you do not have proof of residence in your name and you are being hosted, please send the following documents:

- A handwritten and signed statement from the person who is hosting you, stating that you live there,
- A scan of the ID of the person hosting you (front and back),
- A scan of the proof of residence of the person hosting you that is less than 3 months old.

Here are the requirements for the proof of residence:

- The document must be less than 3 months old.

The document must be:
- a bill (water, energy, landline, mobile or internet supplier) in the name of your host and less than 3 months old,
- the latest tax notices,
- a statement or invoice from the housing insurance company,
- a rent receipt (from a social organisation or estate agency),
- a proof of council tax,
- a statement from the Caf (Caisse d'allocations familiales) mentioning the aid related to the accommodation.

Please note that a bank statement is not considered as proof of residence.

Want to start now ?
Join the first European crypto exchange and jump in the future .
Create your accountContact