Please follow these steps from the registration page:
1- Click on 'Company', fill in your email address and validate it after clicking on the link received by email,
2- Fill in your personal information and have your phone number approved by entering the code received by sms,
3- Fill in the compliance form,
4- Have your identity verified by generating a link by sms. You will need to take a photo of your physical ID, perform a short facial recognition video and sign electronically,
Secondly, please register the documents below in your account. To do so, click on the drop down menu in your profile and go to 'Profile' and 'Documents'.
- Proof of identity of the beneficial owner(s) (passport, ID, residence permit), whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of residence of the beneficial owner(s) whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of identity of the legal representative if he/she is not one of the beneficial owners whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of residence of the legal representative if he/she is not one of the beneficial owners whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of residence of the company: we will need an energy or telecom bill in the name of your company and less than 3 months old. If your company is hosted by you, please read this page.
- Certificate of registration of the company (K-bis extract) less than 3 months old,
- Company statutes signed by the legal representatives,
- Proof of activity: latest P&L and balance sheet. Business plans or forecasted balance sheets with the latest bank statement of the company are accepted for the first year of activity,
- List of beneficial owners,
- Bank details in the name of the company,
- If the legal representative is not the Paymium account manager: power of attorney of the legal representative authorising the account manager.
Your documents will be analysed within 24 to 48 working hours.