3 simple steps to open your account:
1- Go to the registration page to fill in your email address and password.
2- Once your phone number is approved, please have your ID and proof of residence ready and follow the instructions on your Paymium account.
Your documents will be analysed within 24 to 48 working hours.
In addition, you will need to upload the following documents to your account:
- Proof of identity of the beneficial owner(s) (passport, ID, residence permit), whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of residence of the beneficial owner(s) whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of identity of the legal representative if he/she is not one of the beneficial owners whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of residence of the legal representative if he/she is not one of the beneficial owners whose shares are higher than 25%,
- Proof of residence of the company: we will need an energy or telecom bill in the name of your company and less than 3 months old. If your company is hosted by you, please read this page.
- Certificate of registration of the company (K-bis extract) less than 3 months old,
- Company statutes signed by the legal representatives,
- Proof of activity: latest P&L and balance sheet. Business plans or forecasted balance sheets with the latest bank statement of the company are accepted for the first year of activity,
- List of beneficial owners,
- Bank details in the name of the company,
- If the legal representative is not the Paymium account manager: power of attorney of the legal representative authorising the account manager.
3- As soon as your documents have been validated, you can credit your Paymium account by making a SEPA deposit of the amount of your choice from your company's business bank account.
As the recipient of your transfer, please enter your company's name.
To generate/see your Paymium IBAN, please go to the 'Transfer' section of your account, to the 'Deposit' section.
Once your transfer has been credited to your Paymium business account, you will be able to use our services.
Why do I have to make a transfer in order to use Paymium services?