Please send the following documents:
- A handwritten and signed statement from the person hosting your company, stating that it is indeed hosted there,
- A scan of the front and back identity document of the person hosting your company,
- A scan of the proof of residence of the person hosting your company that is less than 3 months old.
Here are the requirements for the proof of residence:
- The document must be less than 3 months old,
- The document must be :
- a bill (water, energy, landline, mobile or internet supplier) in the name of your host and less than 3 months old,
- the latest tax notices,
- a statement or invoice from the housing insurance company,
- a rent receipt (from a social organisation or estate agency),
- a proof of council tax,
- a statement from the Caf (Caisse d'allocations familiales) mentioning the aid related to the accommodation.
Please note that a bank statement is not considered as a proof of residence.