Help Center

What documents do I need to open a personal account?

Please send the following two documents:

1- A valid ID with an MRZ (Machine Readable Zone),

2- Proof of residence, please find here below the accepted documents:
- a bill (water, energy, landline, mobile or internet supplier) in your name and less than 3 months old,
- the latest tax notices,
- a statement or invoice from the housing insurance company,
- a rent receipt (from a social organisation or estate agency),
- a proof of council tax,
- a statement from the Caf (Caisse d'allocations familiales) mentioning the aid related to the accommodation.

The address (street name, postcode and city) must exactly match your Paymium profile.

Please note that a bank statement is not considered as proof of residence.

If you do not have proof of residence in your name, please read this page.

When verifying your ID, you will be asked for a video and an electronic signature.

Want to start now ?
Join the first European crypto exchange and jump in the future .
Create your accountContact